Your Attorney in Worcester
Social Security Disability, Family Law, & Bankruptcy Lawyer
Are you looking for a dedicated and experienced attorney in the Worcester
area? At the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr., our firm offers skillful
and effective representation for those with legal issues involving family
law, bankruptcy, Social Security disability and more.
Attorney Kovacs and his firm are skilled at helping clients navigate the
Massachusetts court systems:
- We handle each case with a client-centered approach
- Our legal support is backed by years of experience
- Clients are represented with aggressive advocacy
- We’ve built a reputation of efficiency and success
- Close communication is maintained every step of the way
Do You Qualify for Social Security Benefits? Our Firm Can Help!
At the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr., our skilled legal team can
evaluate your situation and help determine whether or not you are eligible
for disability benefits. The Social Security Administration (SSA) adheres
to a strict set of guidelines when it comes to granting benefits, which
is why it is important to seek the help of an experienced attorney who
understands these qualifications.
We can help with the following Social Security disability needs:
- Completing the appropriate paperwork
- Filing a claim through the SSA
- Following up on the status of your claim through the Disability Determination Services
- Appealing denied claims, if necessary
Whether you are overwhelmed by debt, need personalized family law counsel,
or need to obtain Social Security disability benefits, call (508) 926-8833
today to get the excellent representation you deserve from a Worcester lawyer.